OverviewThis course of study builds on the skills gained by students in designing the websites. Students will design website pages using hands-on, engaging activities.
Available Curriculum Languages:
- English (Student can ask queries in Hindi also for India)
- Recommended total course time: 20 hours
- Course time includes instruction, self-study/homework, practices and assignment.
Target Audiences Educators
- Technical, vocational, and 2- and 4-year college and university faculty members who teach computer programming or a related subject
- Secondary and vocational school teachers who teach computer programming
- Students who wish to extend their programming experience in Java and develop more complex Java applications
- This course is a suitable foundational class for computer science majors and and may be used to prepare students for the AP Computer Science A exam.
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented concepts, terminology, and syntax, and the steps required to create basic Java programs.
- Looping without scriptlet
- Core Tags
- Formatting tags
- SQL tags